Policy & Statements
1. QUALITY POLICY
We, at Sanken Overseas (Pvt.) Limited are a team committed to, provide a quality product and service at an affordable price and on time, in the execution of construction work, with the support of our valuable suppliers and in total harmony with Society and the environment. Satisfy utmost satisfaction of customer’s expectations whilst improving the quality of life of our people and thereby improving the viability of our organisation. Continual improvement of its Quality Management System through optimization of resources.
2. OUR COMMITMENTS
We are committed to effective implementation of our HSE Policy and to continual improvement in our HSE performance.
3. HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
We are determined to achieve “Zero Lost Time Injuries”. Our firm belief is that all injuries can be prevented. Responsibility starts with each one of us. As such we will consult with our employees and relevant stakeholders in decisions that will affect the health & safety aspect of our workplace.
4. ENVIRONMENT POLICY
We care for the environment. We are committed to the efficient use of resources, preventing pollution and reducing the environmental impact of our operations and products. In order to achieve our goals in these regard we,
- Provide adequate control of health safety & Environment risks arising from its activities in relation to employees, contractors, clients, learners, the public and other third parties.
- Clearly define responsibility and accountability & Set measurable targets.
- Use internal and external expertise as required.
- Regularly monitor and report publicly on our progress.
- Develop, implement and maintain management standards and systems.
- Comply with relevant industry standards and legal requirements.
- Identify asses and manage our HSE risk.
- Provide HSE training to all our employees.
- Disseminate HSE information to all our stakeholders.
- Consult and engage our stakeholders to facilitate shared responsibility for meeting the goals of our HSE Policy
5. SAFETY VISION
To create “A safe and healthy construction workplace” Therefore, we embrace the Following fundamental beliefs
- The health and safety of people are valued above everything else.
- All occupational injuries and illnesses can be prevented.
- Excellence in safety is compatible with excellence in other business parameters such as quality, productivity and profitability; they are mutually supportive. Healthy employees with safe working practice have a positive impact on all operations, and enhance customer credibility in the community.
- Safety must be made an integral part of everything we do.
- Good safety is mainly the result of attitudes and beliefs of people. Most injuries and unsafe incidents occur because of inattention. People take risks and allow others to take risks because they believe they will not get hurt.
6. SAFETY MISSION
We strive to enhance a positive Occupational Health and Safety culture by providing programs and services that comply with the highest international standards and best practices where employees work together to reduce the human & financial impacts associated with workplace accidents & injuries